(C) Automatic Water Level Control Valve Tower Tank Floating Ball Valve installed inside the tank HT-FQF1/2-1 1/2″ 3/4″ 1 DescriptionAutomatic Water Level Control Valve Tower Tank Floating Ball Valve installed inside the tank HT-FQF1/2-1 1/2″ 3/4″ 1.
When the water in the water container is lower than the control valve water level control line, the inlet valve opens the water, and when the water level rises to the control valve water level control line, the inlet valve closes and stops the water supply.
Product Name: Float Valve;
Product material: PA66;
Thread size: 1/2″ 3/4″ 1″;
Pressure range: 0.2kg-10kg;
Applicable medium: Pure water;
Applicable temperature: 120C;
When the water quality is poorly cleaned, proper maintenance is required.
1. Water pressure reference value: Mixer pressure 0.2KG; maximum water pressure 10KG.
2. This product should be installed vertically on a horizontal surface.
3. This product is a liquid level control valve, when installing, the float must be vertically downward.
4. First fix the water inlet pipe on a horizontal surface, and then connect the valve to the inlet pipe. The main inlet pipe should be compatible with the nominal diameter of the valve.
5. When in use, the stop valve in front of this valve should all be open.
6. If two valves are installed in the same pool, they should be kept on the same level.
7. Before installing and using this valve, be sure to clean the impurities in the pipeline.
8. When the built-in product is used, there will be water leakage at the bottom, which is normal.
1 X Water Level Controller,
1 X Stainless Steel Filter,
1 X Raw Material Belt,
1 X Outlet Connector.
upvc window won t close, teamson uk, black metal four poster bed, teenage bedroom decor, dulux chalk dust, velux size, multi stemmed evergreen trees, feature wall in lounge, torquay builders, moving manhole, rightmove happiest place to live 2021, triangle shaped garden ideas, fence shelves, truframe melton mowbray, sitting room interior design